Drywall joint tape is a kind of woven fiberglass alkali-resistant netlike fabric that has been coated with adhesive and cut into the required sizes. It is widely used for reinforcing wall surfaces in buildings, and is an ideal material for preventing wall cracks.
1) Width: 42, 48, 50, 100, 150 and 200mm
2) Length: 10, 20, 30, 45, 90 and 153m
3) Weight: 55 - 85gsm
4) Mesh Size: 2.85m x 2.85mm, 3.2 x 3.2mm
5) Colors: White, yellow, blue etc.
6) Other specifications are available according to customers' needs
As per customers' requirements, shrink wrapped with one label, plastic bag and so on.
1. Technical Data-Drywall Joint Tape
2. MSDS-Drywall Joint Tape
The drywall joint tape should always be stored in closed carton at normal room temperatures in an enclosed dry area.
Easy is the best policy!